Sunday, October 23, 2011

Various Art-makings(related and unrelated)

Related: Made a fountain and waterfall thing in Maya, imported into UDK and made a cool "flowing" water texture. Made a secondary stationary water texture and put it on a FluidSurfaceActor, and put it in the fountain, then made a particle system to show water hitting the surface of other water and splashing. Still needs work but oh well. Looking good so far. Here it is:

Unrelated(I guess): Had this idea for an icon for Firefox a while back that would look like the fox was the main character from one of my most favorite video games of all time, Okami, and suddenly last night(or rather earlier this morning) I found myself making it. It turned out pretty cool looking. Here it is:

For those who don't know the game, here is the box art and I highly suggest getting it, because it is amazing. On the PS2, not for the Wii, I've heard the Wii port had somewhat shoddy controls(which doesn't make any sense to me)


Been up all night, time for the labs.

Listening to: Sabaton-Metalizer
Watching: The Office, Psych
Playing: Rage, Disruptor

No comments:

Post a Comment